Robert Swapp Photography Studio
Why deal with the hassle driving to Downtown Los Angeles?
The Studio is just minutes off the 57 & 210 Freeway in the City of San Dimas California.
It is located in a safe, clean and quiet business park with free ample parking. Overall size of the studio building is 1300 sq. ft. This includes the reception area, one studio office with 3 workstations, one private office, galley kitchen, bathroom and the studio area in the back has a ground level roll up door access for easy loading and unloading equipment.
BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY
Address: 580 E. Arrow Hwy. Suite B.
San Dimas, CA 91773
Studio Rental Rates:
$50 Per Hour – Weekdays – Minimum of 2 Hours. Plus a $25 Cleaning Fee.
$60 Per Hour – Weekends – Minimum of 2 Hours. Plus a $25 Cleaning Fee.
$25 Per Hour – Reception area and one office desk for meeting with Clients. NON STUDIO USAGE. High Speed Wi-Fi, 50’ Smart TV with HDMI cable ready. Coffee and bottled water included.
$50 Per Hour - Private Photography Mentoring. Discount available for Monthly Meetings.
$25 Per Hour - Studio Assistant.
Standard Operating Hours: 8:00AM – 9:00PM 7 DAYS A WEEK. Subject to Availability.
Early or After Hours Access is upon request, additional Rates May Apply.
Studio Shooting Area
•Cyclorama Wall: 7’ Deep, 16’ Wide, 8’ High on the sides and 10’ High on back wall. Cove base is raised 6” inches and has 6 power outlets. NOTE: The walls of the Cyclorama walls are painted Matte Finished and the floor is painted with a white glossy paint for durability and cleaning.
>A minimum $50 repainting fee or repair charge may be applied if the floors or wall in the cyclorama are heavily soiled or damaged.
• Black matte wall is 10’wide X 10’ high.
• Grey matte wall is 8’wide X 10’ high.
• 1 Savage Seamless #66 Pure White Background paper 107-inch wide. 9’ high.
• 1 Savage Seamless #56 Fashion Grey Background paper 107-inch wide. 9’ high.
> $10 Pull down to FLOOR level, not on used on the floor.
> $10 Pull down fee to GROUND level and $5 per linear feet cut fee for any damaged or torn paper when used on the GROUND.
• A dedicated Make Up area has 2 height adjustable chairs, one large mirror, table, adjustable lights, power outlets, USB charger and storage shelfs.
RENTAL & EQUIPMENT LIST
$25 PER HOUR
Your choice of a 2 to 3 lights setup with any available light modifiers, Triggers, needed Grip Equipment and any Amenities.
See listing below.
• 3 Godox MS300 Studio Strobes. 300 Watts, 5600K, Bowens Mount, Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless System with 150W Modeling Lamp.
• 3 PROFOTO SOFT BOXES includes 1000W LED, 20000 Lumens, 6000K Day Light Bulbs. Soft Box Sizes: 1'x 3', 2'x 2', 3'x 4' and 4'x 6'.
• 1 Paul C Buff Einstein E640W Flash unit, 640 Watts, 250W Modeling Lamp.
• 1 AlienBees B800 Flash Unit. 320 Watts, 150 Watts Modeling Lamp.
• 1 AlienBees ABR800 Ring Flash Unit with 30”soft box and gels. 320 Watts.
• 1 YONGNUO YN600L PRO LED Video Light, 5600K , Adjustable power output, 2 NP-F970 Batteries and Wall Power Adapter available.
• 2 YONGNUO YN360 LED Sticks, 3200K-5500K RBG, Adjustable power output and NP-F970 Batteries.
• 1 Impact 29.5” OctaCool Fluorescent Light Kit.
• 1 48’ Octobox, OVERHEAD Light. Bowens Mount.
• 1 32’ Cheetah Stand QSB with grid. Bowens Mount.
• 1 26’ Cheetah Stand QSB with grid. Bowens Mount.
• 2 S-Type Speed light Brackets. Bowens Mount.
• 1 32” Silver Beauty Dish. Bowens Mount.
• 1 32” White Beauty Dish. AlienBees Mount.
• 1 30” X 60” Foldable Soft box. AlienBees Mount.
• 1 22” White High output Beauty Dish with Diffusion Sock. AlienBees Mount.
• 1 Westcott Eyelighter 2 Reflective Panel 57”x 25”x 21”.
• 1 64” Silver Umbrella.
• 2 32” Westcott Optical White Satin Umbrellas.
• 1 38"x79" Reflector Stand with White, Silver and Sheer Material.
• 1 5n1 Oval 36” Light Reflectors.
• 1 5’x 6.5’ Black/White Double-sided Collapsible Muslin Backdrop.
• 1 4’x8’ V-Flat board. Double -sided, White and Black.
• 1 Godox X1 Sony Trigger.
• 1 Godox X1 Canon Trigger.
• 6 Pocket Wizards Plus, 1 Pocket Wizard Plus III, 1 Pocket Wizard Power MC2 for Einstein E640 Flash Unit.
• 1 12' Mega Boom Stand with wheels.
• 4 10’ C-Stands with Boom Arm.
• 2 10” C-Stands without Boom Arms.
• 1 Set of 3 Black Apple Boxes
• 1 Full Size Apple Boxes.
• 1 Half Size Apple Boxes.
• 1 Manfrotto Heavy Duty Tripod.
• 1 Manfrotto Super Clamp.
• 3 10 lbs. Sandbags.
• Free Ample Parking.
• Studio Reception Area with Sofa, Chairs, Coffee Table, 50" Smart TV, Surround Sound System and HDMI Connection Cable.
• 10’ Wide Roll Up Door in Studio.
• High Speed Wi-Fi, Cat 5 ethernet access.
• 21”iMac with 3.1 speaker’s system, Wi-Fi Connected.
• 42”Sony Bravia Smart TV with sound system with HDMI connection cable, ethernet connected.
• Small Refrigerator, with free bottled water provided.
• Large Rolling Clothing Rack.
• Professional Clothing Steamer.
• Coffee Maker with free coffee provided.
• Water Cooler, hot and cold.
• 18” Oscillating Remote Controlled Fan.
• 10” Small Oscillating Fan.
• Parabolic Heat Dish, Heater.
• 6’ Ladder.
• 2’ Step Stool.
• 10’ Power Strip and 25’ Extension Cords.
• Phone Charging cables for iPhone and USB Type C.
• 2 Height Adjustable Make-up Chairs.
• Makeup Table.
• 1 Black and 1 White Siting Stool .
• 16 Black Chairs.
• 2 6’ Black Folding Tables.
• Vacuum, Wet Mop, Dustpan and Cleaning Supplies.
“Company” is Robert Swapp Photography Studio, “Premises” includes the studio and any adjacent property owned by Robert Swapp Photography Studio, “Renter” is the person or entity renting Premises or equipment.
Rental rates are set by the most current version of the Rental Rate Sheet in effect at the time of signing.
PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS
In order to confirm and hold a reservation, all rental fees, plus any refundable leaning/damage deposits must be paid in full at the time of booking. In the case of additional equipment rental added on the shoot day, the rental fee plus damage deposit must be paid by cash/credit card at the time of rental.
Guests may cancel their Booking until 7 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price. Guests may cancel their Booking between 7 days and 24 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price. Booking cancellations submitted less than 24 hours before the Event start time are not refundable.
Less than 24 hours:
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the booking date and time will be charged the full fee of the basic studio rental. Prepaid equipment rental fees, cleaning and damage deposits will be fully refunded. All refunds will be made to the credit card used for the original booking. Company reserves the right to charge a 4% processing fee for the refund of any basic rental fee due to cancellation.
If the Company must cancel Renter’s reservation, Renter will be given, in Company’s sole discretion, either rescheduling priority or a full refund. Company is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as building equipment failures, power outages, weather, acts of God or emergencies. In such cases, Company will refund a prorated portion of Renter’s payment. If cancellation is made more than 24 hours prior to the booking time and date, cancellation fees may be waived by Company, at Company’s discretion, if the session is rebooked within five working days and the Company studio calendar can accommodate the new shoot date and time.
LENGTH OF USE
Rental periods are pre-arranged at the time of booking. Renter’s rental time begins promptly at the designated starting time and ends promptly at the designated ending time. Time includes set up and break-down. Studio must be cleaned and vacated by the end of the rental period. No prior drop-off and/or pick-up after completion of shoot, of equipment, props, etc. unless negotiated at time of rental contract. Additional fees may apply.
CLEANING & TRASH
Renter agrees to leave the Premises and all contents and fixtures in the same condition as they were when Renter arrived. Company will dispose of trash collected in the supplied trash cans. Renter must discard larger items, such as props and set pieces, in the metal disposal bin behind the studio. Disposal of large amounts of garbage due to large sets may also accrue additional costs. All items brought to the Premises by Renter are to be removed by Renter. Items left after 5 days will be assumed abandoned and may be discarded or kept by the Company for Company use, with no compensation due the renter, at the discretion of the Company. If Renter does not return Premises to the order and cleanliness found when Renter arrived, Company will charge at minimum a $50 cleaning fee per hour, to be withheld from the cleaning/damage deposit.
• No smoking whatsoever is allowed in the studio. • No alcoholic beverages or non-prescription or illegal drugs. • Music is to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics. • No one will be admitted who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances. • No pets allowed without prior consent of a Company representative. • Maximum of ten people in Renter’s party. Additional fee of $5 per each person over the limit will apply or otherwise negotiated.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Use of Company’s Premises and equipment is at Renter’s risk. Renter hereby agrees that Company will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage, injury or loss to Renter, his party or possessions while on the Premises. All persons and activity on Company's Premises may be video recorded for security usage. Renter holds harmless and indemnifies Company and its owners, agents, representatives, associates, officers, employees, guests and tenants against any suit, claim, loss, accident, judgment, fine, injury or damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees. This indemnification shall continue in full force and effect during and after the term of the rental for such causes arising during the term of the rental.
This is a shared studio and we maintain a professional environment. Renter shall be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying Renter while on Company’s Premises. Renter agrees that a Company representative may, at Company’s sole discretion, be present at all times. If the representative observes or otherwise becomes aware of dangerous, pornographic, illegal or negligent practices or activities, the representative reserves the right to stop the shoot and may require Renter and Renter’s party to leave immediately. In such case no refund will be given for unused time. However, Company and its representatives assume no responsibility to act in such cases.
AGE OF MODELS
Renter is solely responsible for verifying that all photographic subjects are of legal age. Company has no responsibility to determine or verify the age of participants in the renter’s activities but reserves the right to demand proof of parental consent if models or photographic subjects are under the age of 18 and to end those activities if Company becomes aware that legal age violations are occurring. Company is not liable in the case of an invalid ID or any other form of age verification.
Businesses, Corporations, Production Companies and other legal entities may be required, prior to rental, to present a certificate of general liability insurance naming Robert Swapp Photography Studio as additionally insured on the dates of the rental. If so required, Renter’s liability insurance shall be deemed primary and non-contributory insurance in the event of any claim or suit. Liability insurance shall be Commercial General Liability with a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence & annual aggregate.
Company agrees to provide equipment in good working order but makes no special guarantees as to said equipment’s functionality or suitability to Renter’s purposes. Renter shall notify Company immediately of any malfunction, damage or other issues with the equipment. DAMAGE Renter shall be solely responsible for any damage to Company’s property or equipment that occurs during the time Renter or his party occupies the Premises. Damage deposits will be held until repairs can be made. If the damage exceeds the amount of the damage deposit, Renter agrees to pay reasonable additional repair costs to bring damaged equipment back to working condition. Renter agrees to pay for damage to the Premises including spills, excessive wear, marks or stains on furniture, fixtures or painted surfaces.
If the parties are unable to resolve any controversy or claim arising under this Agreement, they agree to submit the dispute or claim to binding arbitration subject to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. This arbitration will take place in Los Angeles County, CA. The parties further agree that any such controversy or claim shall be submitted to one arbitrator selected from the panels of arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association. Each party shall be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees in accordance with the applicable Rules of Arbitration. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator's award, or fails to comply with the arbitrator's award, the other party is entitled to costs of suit, including a reasonable attorney's fee for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than $200.
Licensee shall comply in all respects with all federal, state, county, city, or other local laws, regulations and ordinances and all rules and regulations of any governmental authority, in connection with this Agreement. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding and agreement between Company and Renter. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. The laws of the State of California shall govern this Agreement. The following signatures constitute a legal and binding Agreement between Renter and Company.
$100 per month • Up to 4 hours per month of studio time • Additional hourly rate $30/hour • Weekday & Weekend Access • Unused hours cannot be rolled over if not used.
$200 per month • Up to 10 hours per month of studio time • Additional hourly rate $25/hour • Weekday & Weekend Access • Unused hours cannot be rolled over if not used.
$300 per month • Up to 20 hours per month of studio time • Additional hourly rate $20/hour • Weekday, Weekend Access & Afterhours Access. • Unused hours cannot be rolled over if not used.
Members will follow all the guidelines and rules on the rental agreement. Membership fees will be billed on the 1st of each month. Membership is on 6 months basis or otherwise negotiated. Studio Membership are subject to change without notice. Members must input or advised RSPS as to when they schedule studio time usage on the Studio Shared Calendar and received a confirmation from RSPS on the scheduled dates. *PEERSPACE Rentals affect your booking Calendar so PLEASE Verify!
Please contact Robert Swapp at 626-482-2810 for more information, terms, conditions and availability.